Hotel & Catering
We provide a one-stop shop experience for all your event logistics. Your dedicated Event Specialist will assist with a wide variety of services including: lodging arrangements, catering coordination, event space reservations, A/V set-up and registration.
Our team will provide an Event Specialist that serves as your main contact. Services include:
Morris Inn offers 132 guest rooms and 18 spacious suites. With two distinct dining options — Rohr’s, and the Wind Family Fireside Terrace, guests will find the perfect atmosphere in which to enjoy a business lunch, family gathering, special occasion or a casual meal.Morris Inn has a spacious ballroom and ample meeting space with modern amenities to host business meetings and social events. Morris Inn is a AAA 4 Diamond Hotel, placing the hotel in the top 5% of hotels in the United States. Morris Inn sits at the heart of Notre Dame’s storied campus and continues to be “the living room of the University.”
Member: Historic Hotels of America
At Three Leaf, we believe food is a shared experience, a way to connect us meaningfully with friends and family. By combining quality, fresh ingredients; chef-crafted menus; and the highest degree of service, we create memorable moments for each and every event.
Fresh. Flavorful. Filled with joy.
These are our three leaves. The three ingredients that contribute to an outstanding experience, each one depending on — and enhancing — the other two. And when they all come together to be enjoyed by a delightful group of people, well, it’s a truly wonderful thing.
For gatherings of 25 or less, Three Leaf Express is the perfect choice, offering options from Modern Market, Garbanzo and Casual Classics.
• Meeting space reservations, including set-up and layouts
• Provide consultation on marketing timelines and registration deadlines
• Lead pre-event campus site tours for necessary staff
• Provide marketing information to attract guests to Notre Dame
• Offer resources on area attractions and services
• Provide on-site event support
• Assist with campus lodging reservations at the Morris Inn
• Arrange for one of our preferred caterers to provide a customized menu designed for your program
• Arrange and work with internal service providers and external vendors as necessary for room set-ups, event decor and A/V equipment within event spaces
• Assist with arrangements for venue tours, entertainment, exhibits and poster sessions
• Work with service providers to arrange transportation to conference events
• Arrange guest service staff and security
• Provide one convenient invoice including room rental, internal services and external vendors
• Online registration services and landing page design
• On-site or off-campus conference registration assistance with conference guest welcome packets and folders, nametags, lanyards and other supplies
• Registration payment processing
(Registration services are offered at an additional fee)